Angus, Flood & Griffiths

Originally operating as D(oug) H Angus and T(om) C Flood the firm became Angus, Flood and Griffiths when John Griffiths became a partner.

Doug Angus was brother of renowned painter Rita Angus.

The premises at 1088 Victoria Street was constructed in 1954.

See also:

Martin Roestenburg, Untitled [Angus, Flood & Griffiths Mural] (1958) [in situ], Whitiora, Kirikiriroa Hamilton

Image: Bronwyn Holloway-Smith, Public Art Heritage Aotearoa New Zealand, 2022