- Approx 1500 x 5000mm
This work consists of two branches of European Beech joined in a twisted copper cone filled with wax.
The piece was commissioned by the ANZ in May 1995 and was originally displayed in their Hereford Street Branch in Christchurch. It was transferred to their Market Street Branch in Blenheim in January 1999, where it remained until 2014. At that time as the branch was being remodelled, ANZ gifted the work to the University of Canterbury.